Thursday, April 3, 2014

 It took a while for me to come up with the proper title for my first blog page, but now it seems like a perfect fit.  When I thought of the phrase "Gratitude trees", I could picture the arms of all of the people in my life who have reached out to me as branches of a tree.  The Gratitude Montage blog page is my way of sharing how grateful I am to have each one of these people in my life.

In this first post, I will focus on the artistic talents of my students.  As you can see from the computer sketch, the artist is quite amazing.  We have used several different computer apps this year, which I will introduce during the next post.



We have a graphic artist who comes in to volunteer on Monday mornings.  This was her tribute to Andy Warhol.


Below: The student's pop art sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment